You will gain insight in the organization of a large international asset management company and have access to a network across the company through cross-divisional and division specific events and activities. You'll be working with professional, experienced, and fun colleagues.
- Your job will be to assist in the organization of Steering Committee and Project Meetings;
- Prepare meeting materials (printing )for Domain lead in an organized manner;
- Assist in the domain and project budget by registering invoices and making invoice overview;
- Store and manage project documents;
- Assist in the production of Status reports;
- Assist in the production of presentations;
- Assist with the booking of appointments and meeting rooms;
- Assist in other administrative tasks such as organizing department event;
- Produce high quality Meeting minutes.
You are/you have
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor (or higher) program within Netherlands;
- Available (preferably) 5 days week, available to start in Oct 2017;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Education background within IT, Business Administration, Finance;
- Ability to efficiently organize work activities to meet deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to endure and succeed in potentially repetitive tasks
- Structured approach to documentation and filing
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach
The Solutions Delivery Core Domain is part of Technology and Operations in NNIP, consisting of five squads and several project managers. You will be supporting the whole Solutions Delivery - Core Domain team, but deployed to one or more projects. People you will be working with are experienced and professional. As an intern, you will make sure that the projects you support adhere to the documentation and reporting standards as set-up for the Solutions Delivery Core Domain. Effectively you will be working in close co-operation with the project manager(s), program manager and the members of the Solutions Delivery - Core Domain team.
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Internship allowance of €600 (WO university) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Application & Requirements
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.
Students have to be currently enrolled in a Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.