As TIBCO Integration Specialist you will be part of a team of specialists within the asset management department of NN Investment Partners. You will get the opportunity to work on a wide range of high impact projects in a growing technology team. Our chosen platform is TIBCO, and we aim to implement the latest technology to deliver state of the art solutions to our customers.
You understand the importance of solid solutions in an Asset Management or Investment Banking organisation and you can easily combine your technical skills with good communication abilities. Next to this you enjoy an intellectual challenge and can work effectively to meet deadlines. You can build solid relationships with your team and throughout a company and you are looking for a new challenge in an ambitious and international work environment.
If you recognise yourself in this profile, then we have just the right position for you.
Your main responsibilities
- Responsible for analysis and design of TIBCO integration and middleware applications;
- Contribute to development strategies and code reviews;
- Daily support to internal clients on integration and middleware solutions;
- Take part in projects that will transform the IT landscape of a large financial services organisation;
- Deliver application upgrades, for example from TIBCO BusinessWorks to the ActiveMatrix suite;
- Alignment with several internal and external stakeholders.
Your experience and skills
- Good knowledge of integration and middleware solutions (e.g. TIBCO BusinessWorks, MFT);
- A relevant finished higher education (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics);
- At least 4 years of (IT) work experience, preferably at an asset manager or financial services company;
- Experience with application servers and databases.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and able to keep overview;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally.
Your department and challenge
- Our data domain delivers Data Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Application Integration Technology to our Investment Management organization. We take the lead in integration projects, together with business technology experts;
- The data domain teams combine data integration and business analysis skills into one group. We are a centre of excellence within NNIP, delivering data analysis, development, testing and delivery;
- The TIBCO Integration Specialist position is internally referred to as IT Specialist.
We offer you
- Influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager;
- Entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, encouragement to express your ideas and empowerment to execute them;
- Multicultural, professional and dynamic environment that gets the best out of you;
- Opportunity to accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & contact
Please apply online to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, please contact Claire Ramaker, Senior Recruiter, via Claire.email@example.com.
Note that third party applications are not taken into consideration.