As TIBCO Integration Specialist you will be part of a team of specialists within the asset management department of NN Investment Partners. You will get the opportunity to work on a wide range of high impact projects in a growing technology team. Our chosen platform is TIBCO, and we aim to implement the latest technology to deliver state of the art solutions to our customers.
You understand the importance of solid solutions in an Asset Management or Investment Banking organisation and you can easily combine your technical skills with good communication abilities. Next to this you enjoy an intellectual challenge and can work effectively to meet deadlines. You can build solid relationships with your team and throughout a company and you are looking for a new challenge in an ambitious and international work environment.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, then we have just the right position for you.
Your main responsibilities
- Responsible for analysis and design of TIBCO integration and middleware applications;
- Contribute to development strategies and code reviews;
- Daily support to internal clients on integration and middleware solutions;
- Experience in Monitoring and first/second line application support
- Experience in supporting large scale real time middleware processes
- Debug and analyze root causes for issues with Tibco application in RedHat Linux environments
- Take part in projects that will transform the IT landscape of a large financial services organisation;
- Deliver application upgrades, for example from TIBCO BusinessWorks to the ActiveMatrix suite;
- Mentor and work with a remote team to deliver SLAs and business support to our customers
- Alignment with several internal and external stakeholders.
Your experience and skills
- Good knowledge of integration and middleware solutions (e.g. TIBCO BusinessWorks, MFT);
- A relevant finished higher education (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics);
- At least 4 years of (IT) work experience, preferably at an asset manager or financial services company;
- Experience with application servers and databases.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and able to keep overview;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally.
Your department and challenge
Our data domain delivers Data Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Application Integration Technology to our Investment Management organization. We take the lead in integration projects, together with business technology experts;
The data domain teams combine data integration and business analysis skills into one group. We are a centre of excellence within NNIP, delivering data analysis, development, testing and delivery;
The TIBCO Integration Specialist position is internally referred to as IT Specialist.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, contact Claire Ramaker, Senior Recruiter via email@example.com.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration