Senior Tax Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Tax professional to reinforce our Tax team at NN Investment Partners. Do you enjoy working with a team of Tax professionals, do you enjoy getting involved with tax analysis and providing important feedback in a dynamic environment that requires you to react quickly to economic, financial and political developments around the world? Can you deal with multiple projects and tasks at the same time? If you recognize yourself in this profile and you are interested in taking your career to the next level, then we have just the right position for you!
The Senior Tax Specialist contributes to the Company’s success by providing technical tax guidance on specific matters and transactions relating to investment funds and international corporate taxation. You monitor developments on OECD, EU and local country level and are able to translate the impact for non- tax employees of NNIP.
Your main responsibilities
- Central point of contact for all investment fund related tax matters, including a focus on our Luxembourg fund range;
- Participate in internal committees and analyse investment fund products from a tax perspective;
- Support our organization to identify, assess and mitigate tax risk exposures, review legal documentation (prospectuses, contracts, etc.) from a tax point of view; support operational teams with their tax reclaim processes;
- Advise on Corporate tax questions from our international NN IP entities;
- Maintain Company’s transfer pricing documentation in cooperation with the Finance teams;
- Participate in industry groups to represent NNIP based on your experience.
Your experience and skills
- University Degree (preferably a Dutch University), in Tax Law or Tax Economics;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Tax, preferably gained at the big 4, international law firm and/or in the asset management industry;
- In-depth knowledge of the (1) Luxembourg tax environment and (2) international taxation (double tax treaties, BEPS and similar initiatives);
- FATCA and CRS experience is considered an advantage;
- Business minded and solutions driven;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, Dutch is considered an advantage;
- Willing to travel (max 10%).
- Team player
- Result driven and accurate
- Pro-active attitude
- Flexible attitude
- Stress resistance
Your team and challenge
The main responsibility of the Tax team is to deliver high quality advice regarding investment funds and to our international network of NNIP entities. The Tax team is part of Finance. Finance consists out of three teams, Business Partnering, Financial Accounting & Tax and Controlling. You will be part of the Financial Accounting & Tax team and directly report to the Head of NNIP Tax.
Application & Contact
Please apply online via the hyperlink to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role or the selection procedure you can contact Titia in ‘t Veld, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.