Your main responsibilities
- Managing the risk profile of the current portfolios and providing risk mitigating solutions for client portfolios that fit their needs including Credit Risk, Pre-Payment Risk, liquidity and Interest Risk;
- Managing day-to-day requirements to maintain the portfolio at the high standards as established within the team;
- Sourcing of new portfolios of Residential Mortgage Loans including the negotiation of required legal documentation, portfolio valuation and due diligence;
- Interacting with the relevant internal departments to set-up these new activities including Risk Management, Legal, Accounting and IT.
Your experience and skills
- 5+ years of experience in investing in Residential Mortgage Loans;
- Experience in liaising with Third Party clients is considered a plus;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Understanding relevant market dynamics;
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory environment, such as consumer protection legislation, Solvency II, Basel 3 etc.;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written).
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Able to originate and execute transactions;
- A sharp eye for details;
- The ability to think clearly under pressure;
- Perseverance and patience.
Your team and challenge
The team has been established in 2014. The primary focus of the team is to manage a portfolio of EUR 12 bn of Residential Mortgage Loans on behalf of a variety clients. The objective of the team is to optimise the portfolio, not only from a risk-return perspective, but also in the context of the specific requirements of the client-base. In addition, initiatives are taking shape to offer a broader range of European Residential Mortgage Loans or related investment products to clients of NN Investment Partners.
The investment process of the team is based on a conservative, fundamental investment style, combined with strong risk management, which fits the long-term investment horizon prevailing in this asset class.
The current team is made up of experienced professionals, who have operated in a variety of markets in developing complementary expertise over the course of their respective careers. The challenge would be for you to complement this team.
Application & Contact
Interested? If so, click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your English resume and letter of motivation.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact René Schripsema at telephone number +31 646260716 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org