At NN Investment Partners, we provide our clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions. We manage assets for institutional and retail clients, fund distributors.
NN Investment Partners has approximately €245 billion assets under management. Worldwide, over 1200 professionals watch over our clients’ money.
NN Investment Partners is the principal asset manager of NN Group active across Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing the marketing communication plan for the company in line with company objectives.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Development and execution of online marketing campaigns
- Coordinating creation and execution of content marketing campaigns.
- Creation and publication of marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Ensure compliance of all marketing materials with FSMA guidelines
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Researches and analyses market trends, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Acts as a representative for the marketing department
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
Your Experience and skills :
- Min 10 years relevant experience within the financial sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Master degree in (Applied) Economics is a plus
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Team player
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Your Team and Challenges:
- You will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing of NNIP Belgium
- The marketing team is organized according to core competencies, your focus being communication.
- Teamwork is core to our activities and you are expected to be able to act as an alternate for your other team members
We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & Contact
Interested? If so, click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your English resume and letter of motivation.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact Dirk Jacquemyns on +32 475 49 00 36 or by email email@example.com