We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketer within our Strategic Marketing & Communication department.
Reporting to the Head of Global Marketing, you will support the global marketing teams by leading our development in BtoB digital marketing methodologies. To do so, you have deep expertise in SEO, SEA, ABM, social and email marketing methodologies, campaign design, implementation and analytics. You are an adaptable self-starter, proactive, hands-on and have a strong client focus.
Your main responsibilities:
- The architect, the planner and the enabler of our digital marketing development
- Lead the growth and development of our online marketing capabilities (with a strong emphasis on ABM) across key markets and segment including optimization of existing channels and development of new ones
- Develop, implement and periodically update the digital marketing strategy for NNIP including methodologies, technology requirements and vendor oversight in close collaboration with the e-channels team, segment management, vendor management, IT and operations, media relations etc.
- Take initiatives to improve the customer experience across target groups by partnering and leveraging the e-channels and IT teams
- Create insight into improving the main customer journeys and provide the support to see it through to increase relevant micro and macro conversions
- In close collaboration with segment management, design and roll-out digital campaign plans covering SEO, SEA, targeted trade media, social media, influencers etc. and track performance and learnings
- Provide oversight and advisory to help markets roll-out relevant social media strategies on an international level
- Provide analytics on effectiveness of all digital marketing channels and campaigns including but not limited to qualitative and quantitative channel performance holistically and down to the campaign/publisher level, channel impacts to acquisition costs and customer lifetime value
- Perform research and analysis to identify commercial e-channel improvements, develop improvement proposals and deliver advice and coaching during the implementation and execution of the improvements
Your experience and skills:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years or more experience in a similar B2B digital marketing function
- Experience in an international and complex organizational environment
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Numerate and analytical
- Fluency in written and spoken English; a second language is a plus
- Expertise implementing digital marketing methodologies within a BtoB environment
- Extensive experience working in an international environment
- A track record of developing, implementing and enhancing BtoB customer journeys
- Open, flexible, self-starter
- Team player
- An interest in investments would be a plus
- Experience marketing in financial services is desired but not mandatory
We offer you:
We are a small flexible team advising the business in a very dynamic international environment. As such, you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one. You will work in a multicultural and professional team, stimulating you to get the best and accelerate your career development. Furthermore, you will have exposure to an international environment, as you will work closely with our offices located outside of the Netherlands.
Application & contact:
Please apply online via the hyperlink to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role and/or selection you can contact Titia in ‘t Veld (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.