If you are an experienced, creative and dedicated data analyst and you are ready for a new challenge we may just have the job you are looking for. As Senior Data Analyst you will have the opportunity to thrive in the center of a dynamic and international work environment.
Your team and challenge
As a Senior Data Analyst you will be part of the Static Data team within the department of Data Management. The team is responsible for sourcing, validation and distribution of static data to all users in the organization. Its objective is to optimize data flows in a continuously changing environment and to avoid any disruption of the investment value chain by providing consistent (timely, correct, complete and accessible) static data across NN Investment Partners. The team in The Hague is supported by an operational team in India that is focused on the execution of the daily processes.
Your main responsibilities
- Coordinate and align business users and analysts in the formulation of requirements for onboarding change and continuous improvement of data quality and processes;
- Bridge the gap with the technical developers by formulating requirements and user tests to improve data management tooling (MarkitEDM);
- Perform multi-platform data analysis to support decision making on the future data landscape;
- Design and maintain work flows to support and optimize operational execution of data management tasks offshore;
- Follow up on (data) incidents including root cause analysis, formulation of tactical/structural solutions and communication to both clients and management;
- Ensure documentation in manuals, controls andSLA’s is accurate and up-to-date.
Your experience and skills
- Academic level with a focus on Economics, Finance or Econometrics;
- Team player, with 3-5 years of relevant experience in optimizing (static) data processes at an asset management company or a comparable financial services company;
- Advanced stakeholder management, in- and outside of the team, to enable change with a focus on controlled onboarding of changes in the daily operations;
- Hands on experience with delivering change via AGILE/Scrum;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Performance driven and result oriented;
- Ability to think “outside the box”, without compromising on risk awareness.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure contact Claire Ramaker, Senior Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.