Your main responsibilities:
As Prospectus Advisor in the Prospectus Team you will mainly be responsible for
- Contributing to the production of prospectuses in line with the prospectus procedure by facilitating the preparation, collection and follow-up of relevant information to be inserted in the prospectus by liaising in due time with the stakeholders/ experts involved in the process of set-up/ update/ maintenance and filing of the prospectus.
- Ensuring consistency of the prospectus in terms of layout, presentation, wording and syntax by performing a quality review.
- Ensuring timely delivery of prospectuses by drafting/ updating the prospectus based on information provided by stakeholders and chasing stakeholders if and when input is not delivered in due time.
- Responsibility for the timely delivery of flawless content, high quality of service, for the adherence of industry rules and regulations as well as application of internal procedures.
Your Experience and skills:
- Education: Academic working and thinking level , with minimum a bachelor degree with proven experience
- Professional experience: 5-10+ years of relevant experience in similar working environment.
- Skills: Understanding and knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment linked to the set up and maintenance of investment funds. Knowledge of the Luxembourg asset management industry as well as of stakeholders involved in the investment fund business, its flows and processes.
- Language skills: English and preferably French or German, any other language is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Pro-active & problem- solving oriented mind-set.
- High degree of analytical skills and eye for detail