Within NN Investment Partners (NN IP) we are looking for a senior professional that is able to combine a strong understanding of valuation with experience in creating and improving pricing processes.
Your team and challenge
Within NN IP Operations, the Pricing and Valuation team is part of the Data Management department, and is responsible for the centralized sourcing, calculation, validation and distribution of prices across different platforms in the value chain. An important part of this responsibility is to ensure that these prices, including the in-house built and maintained model valuations, are a proper reflection of the fair valuation of the instruments in our portfolio’s. The team in The Hague is supported by an external, operational team in India that is focussed on the execution of the daily process.
Your main responsibilities
- Maintain and improve the pricing and valuation process in line with best market practices;
- Continuous optimization of processes and tooling with the onsite and offshore team;
- Stakeholder management (in- and outside of the pricing governance) to enable change with a focus on controlled onboarding of changes in the daily operations;
- Steer business- and data analysts to formulate requirements and user tests to improve data management tooling (MarkitEDM) and enabling change;
- Perform periodical reviews on valuation models via an internal review template;
- Support periodical in- and external audit cycles.
Your experience and skills
- Academic level with focus on Economics, Finance or Econometrics;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in valuation;
- In-depth knowledge of financial instruments, particularly OTC derivatives and illiquid instruments;
- Expert in financial modeling and proficient in coding (at least in VBA);
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally.
- You are a team player with a strong drive to improve processes;
- You can dive into details without losing sight of the bigger picture;
- You have excellent communication skills and you have the ability to adjust your style to connect with all levels, from offshore operations to senior management;
- You like to be in the centre of the action and a dynamic environment brings out the best in you.
We offer you
- The opportunity to optimize the customer experience of an International Asset Manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & contact
Please apply online to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, please contact René Schripsema, Senior Recruiter, via email@example.com.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.