Provide all colleagues of NN Investment Partners in The Hague with Windows 10 and Office 2016 (to replace Windows 7) ; from begin (prepaire) until implementation
- Image laptops
- Update serialnumber/MAC addresses of laptops in CMDB
- Inspection of laptops (all software and updates installed?)
- Prepare handover (laptop agreement form)
- Instruction to colleagues
Meet your team
NN Investment Partners (NN IP) is the Asset Manager within NN Group. NN IP has their own Technology department. Within Technology the NN IP Service Desk has several roles / responsibilities. Besides call-taking the NN IP Service Desk is also responsible for Local Support and 2e line workplace support. To provide the NN IP colleagues more flexibility all desktops will be replaced by laptops. The NN IP Service Desk has started a project for this and we are looking for an enthusiast colleague to help us making this project a success.
Our department has direct contact with our customers / colleagues. Findings from our Custom Satisfaction Survey (CSS) are managed immediately, which is highly appreciated by our customers. Our latest yearly CSS shows that our colleagues want more flexibility regarding the workplace. Part of our answer is distribution of laptops. Now it is time to give them up-to-date Operating System (Windows 10). Colleagues (customers) are already enthusiastic and we aren't started yet ! A very nice job to participate.
Do you want to know who you will be working with. Check out the following blog and meet your new mentor!
We are looking for a MBO student ICT. You are available from February 2018.
- Client focus
- Cooperate closely
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €250 (MBO) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Application & Requirements
Students have to be currently enrolled in a MBO study to be eligible for this internship.
Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 4629 or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.