Your main responsibilities
- Assist in the organisation of Project Meetings
- Produce high quality Meeting minutes
- Assist and participate in various projects
- Store and manage project documents
- Assist in the production of Status reports
- Assist in the production of presentations
- Assist with the booking of appointments and meeting rooms
Your experience and skills
- Affinity with the financial industry, advanced in a finance oriented study (Bachelor or Master level)
- Having worked in a project structure before is a strong benefit
- Proficiency with MS-Excel is a strong requirement
- Experience with SharePoint environments and MS-Project is a benefit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Structured approach to documentation and filing
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Willingness to endure and succeed in potentially repetitive tasks
- At least 4 days a week available
The Solutions Delivery Data department consists of around 9 program- and project managers and a team of around 40. You will be supporting the whole Solutions Delivery - Data Domain team, but deployed to one or more projects. You will make sure that the projects you support adhere to the documentation and reporting standards as set-up for the Solutions Delivery Data department. Effectively you will be working in close co-operation with the project manager(s), program manager and the members of the Solutions Delivery - Data Domain team.
We offer you
- 6 months internship in one of the top tier Asset Managers
- Internship allowance (HBO €450, University €600)
- 36 hours work week
- Travelling compensation
- Learn from on-the-job coaching
- Network across the company through cross-divisional and division specific events and activities
- Multi-cultural workforce
Application & Requirements
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 4629 or email: email@example.com.
Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.