- Develop a quantitative and qualitative framework to assess the different asset classes and products in alternative credit.
- Collect and analyze data based on input assumptions. Provide trend analysis and identify future trends based on value analysis.
- Identify optimal asset allocation in alternative credit. Assess key constraints in executing this strategy.
- Identify early weakening signals for changing asset allocation in alternative credit.
- Update the correlation of the different asset classes based on externally available material.
a Econometrics, MBA or PhD student.
- Excellent education from reputable institution
- Strong affinity with and knowledge of quantitative analysis
- Hands on
- Ability to work under pressure
The Alternative Credits department (Boutique) of NN Investment Partners manages a broad range of investment strategies for in-house and third party insurance companies.
- Asset classes in Alternative Credit
- Key drivers of Investment Performance in Alternative credit
- Asset allocation principles in illiquid strategies
- Key drivers of value to investors
- Modelling asset allocation on efficient frontier (risk return)
Description of work:
- Understand the different characters of asset classes based on external research
- Gather the most updated materials on historical performance and understand different performance drivers of the asset classes
- Understand the role and development of banks in European Alternative Credit assets
- Highlight the most attractive features for investors in different asset classes allocation based on research and empirical analysis
- Propose asset allocation for investors in Alternative Credit
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 4629 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.