NN Investment Partners (NN IP) is offering a great opportunity within the Asset Servicing department. As a dedicated intern you will take full responsibility of the operational activities with regarding to the proxy voting process during the Proxy Voting Season.
During this internship you will be able to get to know the Asset Management business. You will liaise with different department within the company and with external parties
As an intern of Asset Servicing your main responsibilities will focus on operational activities regarding Proxy Voting. Next to that you will be challenged to propose possible improvements of the other processes within the department.
Proxy Voting is the process whereby NNIP electronically casts our votes for shareholders meetings for shares managed by NNIP. A dedicated proxy voting committee is responsible for the company’s voting policy. The proxy voting committee is responsible for analyzing and decision making for all shareholder meetings on behalf of the shareholders. You will perform the daily operational activities relating to this process. This includes monitoring upcoming meetings and ensure meetings are timely and correctly voted.
You are responsible for the communication with the proxy voting committee and the actual electronical voting for meetings with external parties (custodians and proxy service providers). You will solve any issues that might occur independently by liaising with the different stakeholders.
The internship also offers to make you familiar with the asset management business and NNIP in particular. Next to proxy voting you will be able to get a full understanding of the other processes within the Asset Servicing domain. You will be part of a dynamic environment and you have lots to opportunities to learn.
Meet your team
The Asset Servicing team at NN Investment Partners is an integrated Mid-Office team which stands out for the quality of the service delivered to all stakeholders within NN Investment Partners and ultimately our clients. The activities are structured around the following core processes: Corporate action, Income, Proxy Voting, Class Actions and Tax reclaim. The activities are focused to provide optimal Asset Servicing to our internal clients which are portfolios managers and the accounting departments.
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Check out the following blog and meet your new mentor Ritesh!
You are a student (e.g. Business Administration / Financial Management / Business Economics). You are available for a full time internship of 4-6 months. Fluent in English, both spoken as written.
You are result oriented, good in communication, accurate, independent, and you take ownership of the tasks assigned to you.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €450 (HBO) or €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Application & Requirements
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a HBO or University to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
- For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 4629 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.