Opportunity for a 6-month internship within the Commercial Real Estate Debt team at NN Investment Partners. As an intern you will be an integral part of the team and next to day-to-day activities, your main responsibilities will be to review the current portfolios and helping to bring investor reporting to the next level.
You will learn to analyse real estate debt transactions, be involved in live transactions, help to manage the portfolio and enhance reporting to investors. In the process you will develop your negotiation-, organizational- and credit analysis skills.
Meet your team
The Commercial Real Estate Debt team is part of the Alternative Credit department of NN Investment Partners BV which manages a broad range of investment strategies for in-house and third party insurance companies and pension funds. The team focuses on high-quality European investment grade transactions and has built up a considerable portfolio of Commercial Real Estate Debt for its investors since 2014. As an intern you will contribute to realize further growth of the Commercial Real Estate Debt portfolio and the Alternative Credit boutique as a whole.
You are currently completing (final phase) a Master’s Degree with an emphasis in financial, legal or quantitative disciplines, preferably enhanced with real estate related education.
- Strong analytic skills
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Good English skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Preferably affinity with real estate
We offer you
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Internship allowance of €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Application & Requirements
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 4629 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.