Are you ready for a challenge in Accounting and Reporting? Can you deal with tight deadlines and peak loads? Would you like to work in a dynamic environment that requires you to react quickly to economic, financial and political developments around the world?
- Create and operate in a strong control environment, around the general ledger accounting and reporting activities, for the Netherlands operating companies within NNIP Europe
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting for the relevant entities and / or global sales branches
- Participate in the month end reporting process (quality of submission, comparing with deadlines and other KPIs) for the assigned entities and / or branches, including liaising with third parties
- Analyze and interpret financial data versus run-rate, budget and previous periods
- Prepare financial and management accounting reports (financial statements, group reporting and management information system) for submission to the Head of Finance Netherlands and other external stakeholders
- Participate in process improvements and re-design, where appropriate
Meet your team
Finance consists out of three teams, Business Partnering, International Controlling and Finance Netherlands. Finance Netherlands is responsible for the accounting, controlling and reporting of the Dutch legal entities of NN Investment Partners to internal and external stakeholders. Finance Netherlands is also responsible for regulatory and statutory reporting of NN Investment Partners entities. You will be part of the Finance Netherlands team as a Intern Financial Accountant. The team consist out of 12 finance professionals You will contribute to the team by taking ownership of the work you are responsible for and working together with the team in improving its processes.
- Bachelor degree (university students) or near completion in Economics, Finance or Business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Ideally looking for a career in accounting/auditing at a Big 4/Mid Tier Accounting Firm and willing to complete the CA/RA program in the future.
- Team player
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Application & Requirements
Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 4629 or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.