At NN Investment Partners, we provide our clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions. We manage assets for institutional and retail clients, fund distributors.
NN Investment Partners has approximately €245 billion assets under management. Worldwide, over 1200 professionals watch over our clients’ money.
NN Investment Partners is the principal asset manager of NN Group active across Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A. is a “super ManCo” overseeing approximately €49 billion, distributed in 25 countries. The operating model is based on delegation to affiliate and non-affiliate service providers. NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A. bears ultimate responsibility and as such performs oversight on the delegated activities to ensure compliance with laws and regulation and to safeguard investor’s interests.
NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A. (ManCo/AIFM), is looking for a candidate for the oversight of activities related to:
- Fund Administration
- Custody / Depositary
Your main responsibilities:
- Daily follow up of NAV calculation on Luxembourg funds and French “fonds dédiés” , delegated to external service provider. Main point of contact for any problems / questions with the delegate. Participation to recurrent calls/meetings with stakeholders involved.
- Monthly and Ad Hoc follow up of specific tasks dedicated to Fund Administration: On-Going charges/TER calculation, tax reclaim follow up, fees set-up and accrual review, Nav performance checks, TOR review, follow up on securities lending accruals, regulatory reporting review…
- To be considered as the ManCo/AIFM expert in custody/depositary to ensure oversight on delegate (external and internal) Escalation point of contact for problem. Participation to the KPI meeting with the external service provider, Incident reports follows up…
- Active implication into the day to day activity of the Funds Control Team.
Your Experience and skills:
- Education: Bachelor Degree (bac+3).
- Professional experience: at least 5 to 8 years of experience in Fund Administration and 3 to 5 years of experience in Custody/Depositary.
- Language skills: English and preferably French, any other language is an asset.
- Solid understanding of FA and CU activities,
- Good understanding of the fund value chain (depository/custody, fund administration, TA, Legal, tax, …),
- Organized and structured to ensure processes and procedures are followed,
- Fluent in English and good level in French (to support our French business),
- Team player : excellent sense for cooperation in a multi-cultural / multi-locations environment,
- Ability to work autonomously,
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure,
- Good communication skills,
- Understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry.
Your Team and challenge:
The Funds Control team performs controls to ensure NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A. fiduciary responsibility of shareholders and fund protection.
The team is the center of expertise and knowledge to ensure one of the functions of the Corporate Governance arm of NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A. as Management Company/AIFM and performs oversight of all activities delegated to affiliate and non-affiliate parties on the Luxembourg and French Fund range.
The Funds Control Officer reports hierarchically to the NN Investment Partners Luxembourg Head of Funds Control.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & Contact
Interested? If so, click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your English resume and letter of motivation.
You need also to provide us with a criminal record attestation
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact Dirk Jacquemyns on +32 475 49 00 36 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org