If you are a creative and driven Developer who is ready for a new challenge in an ever changing environment we may just have the job you are looking for.NN Investment Partners (NNIP) is open to get in contact with you if you’re up for the task to service our clients to become a top tier asset manager.
The Front Office Tooling (FOT) squad is responsible for delivery IT solutions and services for the Investment Engine and Compliance function within NN Investment Partners. Part of the Core Domain, the department consists of a combination of Business / Technical analysts, developers and testers, working daily to provide business solutions of changes / improvements related to the front office and compliance functions.
Your main Responsibilities
- Coding robust and future proof components, in response to varying business and customer and system requirements.
- Contribute to development strategies and code reviews;
- Developing proof of concepts, build and test, contribute in creating technical plans, advice on efficient and practical solutions for new and changing development areas.
- Plan, support and coordinate User Acceptance test activities;
- Support internal clients for day to day business from technical perspective;
- Alignment with several internal and external stakeholders
- Take part in projects that will transform the IT landscape of a large financial services organization;
- You achieve understanding of products, offerings and services within your area.
Your Experience and skills
- University/higher educational level within Information Technology;
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as a developer, preferably in financial services
- Experience with all phases of software development
- Modern web development
- .NET backend
- Good knowledge of SQL and Stored procedures;
- Self-hosted vs IIS hosted applications
- Authentication mechanisms (Windows integrated, Azure, session cookies)
- Web sockets
- Experience with application servers and databases
- Good knowledge about software architecture;
- Remote procedure calls and handling of large datasets
- Client/server synchronization mechanisms
- Good overview of (UI) toolkits
- Think OO and develop with a SOA in mind;
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
Nice to haves:
- Reporting: SSRS2016, , Qlikview, Power BI and possibly others.
- Cloud (Azure) knowledge.
- Big data/ML/Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration, for instance with Jenkins;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Customer focus;
- Planning & organizing;
- Team player; You are able to support others and be supported by other when needed. You value input from colleagues.
- Good prioritization skills, able to work under high workload;
- Able to work independently in assignments, communicating in a team context;
- Proactive: you enjoy leading change and you take the responsibility of making it happen;
- Effective in your communication with a good balance between empathy and persuasiveness;
- Self-starter when it comes to organizing and mobilizing and delegate to those involved, creative and proactive in your approach and solutions.
We offer you
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Claire Ramaker, Senior Recruiter via email@example.com.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.