The Integrated Client Solutions (ICS) department of NN Investment Partners assists institutional investors like pension funds and insurance companies in managing their balance sheet in line with their investment goals and risk appetite. This starts with the strategic asset allocation, liability driven investing to manager selection and balance sheet management. ICS brings together experienced investment professionals in a wide range of competency areas which is organized around the following teams: Client Advisory, Strategic Advice & LDI advice, Integrated Balance Sheet Management, Multi Management (through Altis, the manager research and selection boutique).
The Balance Sheet Manager is part of the Balance Sheet Management team. In this role you will both manage the balance sheet of institutional clients and perform research projects in the field of strategic asset allocation, life cycle investing and liability driven investments to support the strategic advice and LDI advice team.
Your main responsibilities are
- Manage on a day-to-day basis the portfolios of ICS clients
- Execute currency overlays for ICS clients with a discretionary currency overlay
- Contact person for internal and external stakeholders
- Involvement in research projects in the field of strategic asset allocation, life cycle investing and liability driven investments.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics or similar
- 4 to 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of pension funds and understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Strong communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English)
- Quantitative skills like modelling and programming
- Research experience in the field of asset allocation, life cycle investing and LDI.
- Project management skills is a plus
- Client centric
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create insightful quantitative analysis and combine this with investment knowledge, common sense and a client perspective.
- Proactive and quick in adapting to change
- Team spirit
What we have to offer you
There is more than an average degree of creativity and entrepreneurship needed to build success in your area of expertise. NN IP challenges you, but also gives something in return. We offer:
- Work with some of the most talented people in your field with the ambition to become a top tier asset manager and investment solutions provider.
- A stimulating, open and informal work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Fulltime employment (36/40 working hours).
The organisation you will be part of
NN IP provides investment strategies across all major asset classes for the NN Group network, insurance companies and for institutional clients. NN IP combines this with NN Group’s international distribution capabilities to offer integrated financial services solutions globally to all its clients. Visit www.nnip.com for more information.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the hyperlink to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure you can contact Titia in ‘t Veld, via email email@example.com.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.