This role is an excellent opportunity for a strong managing designer, studio head, account director, or creative project manager to use their creative expertise in a more complex business environment. As our brand is established but we continue to learn how best to apply our visual identity and manage the external creatives and creative agencies we work with, we are looking for someone who can both apply the visual identity in a hands-on way, help coach others to do this and act as a linking pin between internal stakeholders and creative(s) agencies. In this role you will be the focal point driving the consistent application of the brand and visual identity across multiple touch points.
Your main responsibilities
- Manage the development of new materials ensuring that they follow the visual identity guidelines
- Manage the various agencies that bring our brand touchpoints to life on a daily basis, including and not limited to: advertising, infographics, creating animations, events, book design and web content
- Liaise between colleagues and external agencies
- Liaising with colleagues across 18 countries with varying degrees of knowledge of the creation of these brand touchpoints to ensure that what is created locally is ‘on brand’
- Continue to explore how the Visual Identity can be applied in new circumstances such as animated storytelling. to create a coherent brand experience and following identity guidelines
- Coach and manage the expectations of a wide variety of stakeholders across the organisation
Your experience and skills
- Vocational degree in graphic design or similar, communications and advertising degrees may also be relevant
- Art direction and experience as guardian of the visual identity of a complex brand
- Experience managing the end to end creative process with a number of agencies
- Professional experience as a graphic designer , and the hands-on ability to undertake small design tasks
- Experience dealing with complex stakeholders in an international environment
- Project management skills
- Experience in conducting training and coaching to explain to colleagues and agencies how to use our visual identity
- Excellent working knowledge of English and one other language
- Results driven
- Stakeholder management
- Organisation sensitivity
Your department and challenge
The culture within the team is vibrant and driven. It engages in very active relationships with all other business lines within the company and requires an innovative and proactive attitude to respond to the continuous changing challenges. In this role you are part of the Branding team within the marketing department. Marketing forms an essential part of the investment value we are providing to our investors. We develop and provide marketing programs to retail, wholesale and institutional client segments in close cooperation with a number of internal stakeholders and local marketing, sales and communications teams. The marketing department consists of several key marketing and communications roles and channels such as Branding, PR, Communications, Channel Management, E-Marketing, Content & Collateral management and Events. At the moment 15 marketing and communication professionals form together the central marketing team. Marketing is part of the broader Client Group within NNIP.
We offer you
- The opportunity to contribute to a changing landscape and a dynamic industry
- Our organisation is complex and you will run into a variety of personalities, nationalities and backgrounds on a daily basis.
- The organisation is very open to new ways to communicate visually and is keen to embrace new technology
- You will learn how the investment management industry operates and will need to be prepared to dive into sometime complex information to communicate this visually
- You will need to take the lead in various projects and we are happy to offer support as you further develop your project management skills
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, contact Titia in ‘t Veld, Senior Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that third party applications are not taken into consideration.