Fast track your career in investment management
The two-year Traineeship at NN Investment Partners is a springboard to a successful career in this field. It requires a strong determination to be the very best and an inquisitive nature with a natural risk appetite to become one of us. If you are searching for a place where you can develop yourself and stretch your boundaries in the field of Investment Management, we have the perfect match for you.
What we have to offer
The Traineeship has been designed for graduates truly passionate about Investment Management.
- While working on your projects, you will also follow an intensive tailor-made development programme focusing on both technical skills and personal development.
- During the Traineeship you have access to senior leadership during e.g. case assignments, internal events and introductory meetings.
- You will have the chance to experience the buy side of the business.
- Through the rotations within the various business lines, the programme brings the possibility to learn about the entire value chain, before exploring the business more in-depth when taking up a specialist role.
- A Mentor, chosen from one of our senior specialists, will be assigned to you.
- As of day one, you will have a Buddy – a former trainee who will offer you guidance, support and encouragement during your on-boarding period.
Roles & Rotations:
During the two-year Traineeship programme you will have four rotations within: Investments, Sales or Solutions business lines, as well as within the support functions (such as Risk, Finance or Legal); the projects are aimed at giving you exposure to the different parts of the organisation. What makes the Traineeship unique is that the rotations will be tailored to your profile and ambitions, in the context of the organisational requirements. Your role on each assignment will vary providing you with the breadth and depth of experience, as well as a great variety of challenges.
Tailor-made development programme to become a trusted advisor:
The goal of the development programme is to:
- increase your technical skills and provide you the tools to develop a helicopter view on financial markets and investment management.
- enable you to transition from technical specialist to trusted advisor. As described by David Maister, “a trusted advisor is able to establish personal relationships beyond their know-how and technical results”.
The development programme consists of:
- Attaining your CFA certification.
- Trusted advisor training programme for developing skills and competencies such as communication, influencing and negotiation skills and personal effectiveness.
- Technical training programme on financial market s and investment management
- Access to a coach
- In-house events
- Peer consultancy
After the Traineeship:
The Traineeship will prepare you to take up a fixed role in one of our specialist positions. Example positions are, but not limited to:
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Account Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Client Advisor
What we look for:
We are looking for talented graduates with the following profile:
- Master degree with a strong academic record
- Proven passion for investment management
- International mindset
- Ability to adapt to a multicultural environment
- Maximum of one year work experience
- Skills and competencies: problem analysis, good networking skills, decisiveness, performance motivation and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is a must
We receive applications all year round and have several starting dates.
How to apply:
Fill in the application form and upload:
- Motivation letter
- List of grades
Please note that your application will not be considered, if any of the elements listed above are missing.
To read more about the application process, please click here.